ABOUT THE CITY...
Porec is the most popular holiday resort in Istria and is frequently named the top resort in Croatia by the Croatian National Tourist Office. There are over 100,000 beds available in the area, but hotels and other facilities are widely spread so the place never feels too crowded. The main tourist areas are two bays south of the town, called Zelena (Green) and Plava (Blue) Laguna (lagoon). They are almost like small towns, with several hotels in each, as well as camping facilities, a marina and shopping and entertainment areas. Most visitors stay in one of the two. If you’re in the main part of town and fancy a bit of swimming and sunbathing, head to nearby Sveti Nikola island which you can reach by a regular boat (the journey is only a few minutes).
GAILY TOURS in POREC
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Poreč and experience one of the most particular cities in the world.
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee – Unesco Basilica Complex & Museum
GAILY EXCURSIONS from POREC
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion with us !
Pula & Rovinj (from Porec)
Venice (from Porec)
Umag (from Porec)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionN/A
Porec • Gay Friendly Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 20||€ 25||€ 30||€ 35||€ 40|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 45||€ 50||€ 65||€ 100||€ 195|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at LGBT@ignastour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 26
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT NUMBER - IT 01652670215