Day 1: VENICE
Arrival boat transfer from Venice airport to your hotel. Welcome drink at your hotel. Accommodation and then welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight.
Day 2: VENICE – GAY TOUR
Buffet breakfast and start of your LGBT tour of Venice, the Italian romantic city par excellence. This tour will show you Venice following the route of one of the most important German writer, Thomas Mann, and its romance and masterpiece “Death in Venice”, a story of passion and love beetween the writer Gustav von Aschenbach and Tadzio, a charming boy. Continue to Hotel Des Bains, famous place where Thomas Mann met his young Polish love. In your LGBT tour you won't miss to admire the Golden Basilique of San Mark, built over several centuries in a fusion of Byzantine, Roman and Venetian architecture, the Doge's Palace (from the outside), the famous Canal Grande and Rialto Bridge, and finally the Sospiri Bridge, created at the beginning of the 17th century to serve as a link between prisons. Lunch on your own to try some of the many typical specialities of this region. In the afternoon, Gondola Tour through Venice canals (4 people per Gondola). Afterwards be enchanted from the visit to a real Venetian Squero, the place in which the famous gondolas are created. Rest of the afternoon for free visits and shopping. Meeting with your LGBT Tour Leader for an exclusive Bacaro Tour accompanied by Prosecco & Spritz. Dinner on your own and overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Own the night in one of the several LGBT clubs like Piccolo Mondo Club in Venice Island, a very tiny and famous club here in Venice, or the club par excellence in Mestre, the Trash&Chic Club.
Day 3: MURANO – BURANO - GALLEON DINNER IN VENICE LAGOON
Buffet breakfast and start your boat tour to Murano and Burano Islands exploring the beauty of Venice Laguna. First stop in Murano, the city famous for its glass production where you can visit a glass blowing Factory and see expert glass masters of blowing and sculpture technique. Continue to the colorful village of Burano, where its houses seem to come out from a fairytale. Lunch on your own before taking your boat to come back to Venice. Rest of the afternoon free for individual visits and shopping. In the evening, enjoy a magic Galleon dinner cruise in Venice, discovering the beauty of this city by night. After dinner, rest of the night free. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Discover on the most ancient bookstore of Venice, the famous “Libreria Acqua Alta” in Calle Lunga Santa Maria Formosa, a mysterious place where books are conserved in gondolas or bathtubs.
Meals: B - D
Day 4: VERONA – VALPOLICELLA – LAKE GARDA – BARDOLINO
Buffet breakfast and departure to Verona, setting of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. The classic tour will be accompanied by an LGBT perspective: gay and lesbians artists and historic celebrities with their vision of sexuality will be the focus point of your tour to discover Verona. Enjoy the view of Juliet’s balcony and the enchanting Arena (entrance fee included), an incredibly well-preserved Roman amphitheater where gladiators used to fight, now place for world-famous opera performances. After lunch at your own, continue to Valpolicella, where you will visit the wine cellar of the beautiful Villa della Torre and a tasting of this famous Italian wine and prosecco. Continue to Bardolino, accommodation at your hotel. Relax and enjoy the spa. Dinner on your own and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Acqualux Spa and Suite in Bardolino is the excellent example of gay friendly hotel in Northern Italy
Day 5: SIRMIONE – GARDA ISLAND
Buffet breakfast and departure to Sirmione, “the pearl of the Lake Garda” according to Catullo, famous for its thermal water with it’s healing properties. This city was made even more famous thanks to writers such as Catullo, Stendhal, Lawrence and Goethe that honoured its artistic and environmental beauty. During the Scaligeri Family times, in XIII century, a wall was built around it and also an impressive fortress. The city has become also famous thanks to Maria Callas, whose house can still be seen. Explore the enchanting Catullo Caves (entrance fee included). Lunch at your own to taste some of the specialities of Lake Garda region. In the late afternoon boat excursion to Garda Island, a small, rocky island, accessible only by small boat and with opening hours agreed by the family of nobles who still live there. The park is a typical example of mix between Italian and English garden. In the heart of the island you can admire the majestic Venetian Gothic style villa. Afterwards exclusive aperitif on board discovering Lake Garda and Garda Island by sunset (weather permitting). Dinner on your own, then back to your hotel for relax and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Follow the footsteps of the ancient Roman Poet Catullo, whose homosexuality was largely known.
* Rainbow Tips: In summer, you can also enjoy an exclusive and VIP apertif directly on Isola del Garda (upon request).
Day 6: COLLI EUGANEI - ARQUA PETRARCA – PADUA – GAY TOUR
Buffet breakfast and departure to the scenic wine region of Colli Euganei. It is little explored area but very famous for its wines and wineyards. The Colli Euganei area is characterized by its steep, almost triangular hills (caused millennia ago by volcanoes), its medieval hamlets and monasteries (many still inhabited by Benedictine monks) and by its unspoiled landscapes. Continue to Arqua Petrarca to take a walk inside the city and afterwards typical lunch in an rural farm like Agriturismo Le Volpi. After lunch departure to Padua. Welcome to one of the most famous LGBT friendly city of Italy. Walking tour visiting the famous Church of St. Anthony, the Scrovegni Chapel (entrance fee included), with frescoes by Giotto and one of the most important masterpieces of Western art. Walk through Prato della Valle, one the biggest square in the world. In the late afternoon LGBT walking tour to discover the places of Padua's movida, followed by aperitif the famous Caffè Pedrocchi, a historical bar and meeting place for every person in Padua. Dinner on your own and free time to spend the night. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Own the night in one of the many LGBT Clubs in Padua like L'anima, Gay Village or Miami.
Meals: B - L
Day 7: TREVISO - VALDOBBIADENE
Buffet breakfast and departure to the medieval town of Treviso. Walk on your own through the street of the city which once was considered “the Garden of Venice”. Visit Piazza dei Signori, the medieval center, and the Pescheria, the daily fishmarket on a little island, we’ll walk through Via Calmaggiore, the best shopping street in town. Afterwards the imposing Cathedral. Lunch on your own to try local specialities, then continue to the famous «Villa Sandi», one of the famous buildings created by the Renaissance architect Palladio, where you will visit the Villa. Continue to Valdobbiadene, the elegant home of Prosecco wine, where you will visit a winery followed by wine tasting. After the visit, exclusive farewell dinner at a Villa Veneta. Continue to your hotel and overnight.
Meals: B - D
Day 8: VENICE
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
- Accommodation in LGBT selected Hotels
- Transportation by Deluxe AC Private Minibus as per the Itinerary
- Private Transfer OUT Hotel Padua area – Airport Venice
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Gaily Tours and Excursions (from 1 up to 5 people)
- LGBT Friendly Tour Leader or Guide throughout the itinerary for Small Groups (from 6 people)
- Welcome Drink
- Private Boat Transfer IN Airport Venice – Hotel Venice
- 1 piece of Luggage / one way
- 3-Course Welcome Dinner in Venice at a local restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Gondola Tour (every 4 people)
- Visit to a Venetian Squero
- Bacaro Tour with Prosecco & Spritz
- Full Day – Gaily Tour of Venice
- Excursion to Burano & Murano Islands
- Galleon Dinner Cruise in Venice
- Entrance Fee – Arena of Verona
- Visit to Wine Cellar of Villa della Torre
- Tasting Italian Wines (4 Glasses)
- Half Day – Gaily Tour of Verona
- Entrance Fee – Catullo Caves
- Boat Excursion from Sirmione to Garda Island (in/return)
- Guided Tour of Garda Island with Welcome Drink
- Aperitif Boat Tour by Sunset
- 3-Course Lunch in Colli Euganei area at a local restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Entrance Fee – Scrovegni Chapel + Reservation Fee
- Aperitif at the Famous Caffé Pedrocchi
- Half Day – Gaily Tour of Padua
- Visit to Villa Sandi + Wine Tasting (2 Wines) + Snack
- Visit to a Wine Cellar + Wine Tasting (3 Wines)
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner in Treviso area at a Villa Venta (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionACCOMMODATION:
3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Ancient Palace in Venice – Palazzo Contarini (or similar)
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Bardolino - Aqualux Hotel Spa & Suite (or similar)
1 Night in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Padua – Hotel Crowne Plaza Padova (or similar)
1 Night in LGBT Friendly Villa Veneta 5 * in Treviso area – Villa Condulmer (or similar)
- Palazzo Contarini Della Porta Di Ferro or similar
Salizada Santa Giustina, 2926, 30122 Venezia
Tel. 041 822 6943
- Aqualux Hotel Spa & Suite Bardolino 4* or similar
Via Europa Unita, 24/b, 37011 Bardolino VR
Tel. 045 622 9999
- Crowne Plaza Padova 4* or similar
Via Po, 197, 35135 Padova PD
Tel. 049 865 6511
- Villa Condulmer 5* or similar
Via Preganziol, 1, Zerman, Mogliano Veneto TV
Tel. 041 597 2700
* Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
|Dates||12 guests||10 guests||8 guests|
|Low Season||€ 1800||€ 1900||€ 2050|
|Mid Season||€ 1850||€ 1950||€ 2100|
|High Season||€ 1900||€ 2000||€ 2150|
|Single supplement: € 360|
|Dates||6 guests||4 guests||2 guests|
|Low Season||€ 2350||€ 2600||€ 3700|
|Mid Season||€ 2400||€ 2700||€ 3800|
|High Season||€ 2450||€ 2800||€ 3900|
|Single supplement: € 360|
Rates are Commissionable
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
Low Season: Jan – Feb – Mar – Nov – Dec
Mid Season: Apr – May – Jun – Oct
High Season: Jul – Aug – Sep
Largo Cesare Battisti, 26
39044 Egna BZ