Day 1: TURIN
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel. Welcome drink at your hotel. Accommodation and then welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight.
Day 2: TURIN – GAY TOUR
Buffet breakfast and departure to Turin. Discover the capital of Piedmont by a different perspective, with a LGBT friendly walking tour. Follow the footsteps of important characters that left memories in the history of this land. Walk in Piazza Castello observing the Palazzo Madama. Continue to Turin Cathedral to see the Holy Shroud (entrance included). Discover ancient archeological sites that date back to Roman times. Marvel at the grandeur of Palazzo Carignano, site of the 1st Italian parliament. Stroll past elegant cafés, stopping for a typical bicerin (hot chocolate-coffee) drink. Continue to Museum of Cinema inside the famous Mole Antonelliana and take the lift to see the whole city of Torino from above. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities. In the afternoon excursion to Venaria Reale, the Versailles of Piedmont, just outside Torino, designed and built between 1658 and 1679 which is one of the principle Savoy residences in Piedmont. The Venaria complex, now an UNESCO world heritage site, was commissioned by Duke Carlo Emanuele II as a base for hunting in the surrounding area. Exclusive aperitif in a beautiful location. Dinner on your own. Then back to your hotel and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Dance the night out in one of the many LGBT clubs in Turin area like Garage Club, Metropolis, Centralino Club and Queen Forever
Day 3: LANGHE REGION – ALBA – GRINZANE CAVOUR – BAROLO
Buffet breakfast and enjoy an unforgivable tour into the Langhe wine area. Morning visit to Alba, renowned worldwide for its succulent white truffles, one of the world's finest food and wine hotspots. Settled in pre-Roman times by Celtic and Ligurian tribes, Alba's history is dizzyingly long. It's a lovely town with castles, medieval palaces, towers and many churches. Continue to Grinzane Cavour Castle: several of the Castle's rooms house a permanent museum which includes displays of truffles, rare articles relating to the local food and wine tradition, 17th and 19th century kitchen settings, a distillery from the 17th's, a cask-maker's workshop and rural life. Typical lunch in the area with local specialities and truffle based products. Afterwards continue to Barolo Castle, which now houses the Enoteca Regionale del barolo and the Museo del Vino (WiMu - Wine Museum) dedicated to Barolo, one of the finest wines in the world (entrance ticket and tasting included). Continue to your hotel, dinner on your own and overnight.
Meals: B - L
Day 4: GENOA
Buffet breakfast and departure to Genoa. In the last years, the city has become a new LGBT friendly destination for many travelers. Discover with your LGBT Tour Guide its traditions, get lost in the Caruggi (Genoa's ancient small alleyways). Explore the old town in which many LGBT friendly pubs are now very popular and one of the largest in Europe. Get astonished from the Old Port and the new waterfront redisegned by Renzo Piano. Lunch on your own in harbour district, don't miss to taste the famous Pasta al Pesto. After lunch visit the worldwide famous Acquarium of Genoa, the largest exhibition of aquatic biodiversity in Europe. Free time for shopping. In the late afternoon exclusive aperitif in a beautiful location, followed by dinner in a typical restaurant near the Harbour. Continue to your hotel and overnight.
Meals: B - L
Day 5: CAMOGLI – PORTOFINO – RAPALLO – CHIAVARI
Buffet breakfast and departure to Camogli, an exquisite ancient borgoon the Gulf of Paradise. Admire this typical seaside village characterized by highly-stacked and painted houses. Then continue to Portofino, a tiny sea village on the Italian Riviera circumscribed by the green of the Natural Regional Park and Marine Reserve. Walk through the “Piazzetta”, meeting-up point for the international jet-set, the symbol of Portofino, while the port, with its characteristic and colored houses, is an icon of Italian Rivera tradition. Lunch at a local restaurant to try special specialities like the famous Lasagna di Portofino. In the afternoon continue to Rapallo. Here free time for individual visits and shopping. Afterwards continue to your hotel, dinner on your own and overnight.
Meals: B - L
Day 6: CINQUE TERRE
Buffet breakfast at the hotel and be ready for a full day guided excursion to the amazing and world known Cinque Terre. You will admire the breathtaking scenery of the Ligurian Coast, rightfully nominated UNESCO World Heritage Site. These enchanting five villages are nestled into the cliffs overlooking the sea, surrounded by vineyards, producing some of Ligura’s most celebrated wines. Your excursion starts in Monterosso, the largest village of the Cinque Terre and the only one with the beach, and from there board your train (the only mean of transportation as cars were banned over a decade ago) to Vernazza, the pearl of Cinque Terre. Explore the maze of its alleys and enjoy the stunning view of the village from the hiking path leading to Monterosso. Hop on the train again and continue to Riomaggiore for lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon walk along the panoramic footpath that leads from the new part of the village to its historical center and from there enjoy a view of the Via dell'Amore, the "Lover's Lane", the most famous and romantic stretch of the Cinque Terre coastline. Arrival to Manarola, Cinque Terre's smallest village. Board your boat and reach Monterosso. Dinner on your own. Return to your hotel and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Taste the famous Sciachetrà wine, a unique wine only produced in Cinque Terre.
Meals: B - L
Day 7: VERSILIA – TORRE DEL LAGO – FORTE DEI MARMI
Buffet breakfast and enjoy a full day in the famous Versilia. You will enjoy a full day for personal visits, relax, sun and shopping in this amazing Italian LGBT destination. Welcome to Torre del Lago, the Tuscan gay Mecca and famous city linked to the Italian music composer Giacomo Puccini. Spend the day in one of the many LGBT beaches like Beach “Lecciona” and the gay beach club “Mama Dune Beach”. Lunch on your own. Exclusive aperitif in Forte dei Marmi, one of the most famous tourist centers in Tuscany and worldwide famous as one of the principal VIP destination in Italy. Dinner on your own and overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Take a coffee in one of the many LGBT famous Cafés and Pubs in Versilia like Priscilla Caffè, Mamamia and Bocachica.
Day 8: PISA
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
- Accommodation in LGBT selected Hotels
- Transportation by Deluxe AC Private Minibus as per the Itinerary
- Private Transfer IN Airport Turin – Hotel Turin
- Private Transfer OUT Hotel Pisa – Airport Pisa
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Gaily Tours and Excursions (from 1 up to 5 people)
- LGBT Friendly Tour Leader or Guide throughout the itinerary for Small Groups (from 6 people)
- Welcome Drink
- 3-Course Welcome Dinner in Turin at a local restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Entrance Fee – Museum of Cinema in Mole Antonelliana + Panoramic Lift
- Entrance Fee – Holy Shroud
- Typical Bicierin Drink
- Entrance Fee – Venaria Reale (Castle + Garden)
- Exclusive Aperitif in Turin
- Full Day – Gaily Tour of Turin
- Entrance Fee – Grinzane Cavour Castle
- 3-Course Lunch in Langhe area at a typical restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Entrance Fee – Barolo Castle & WiMu
- Wine Tasting in Barolo Castle
- Entrance Fee – Aquarium of Genoa
- Exclusive Aperitif in Genoa
- 3-Course Dinner in Genoa at a typical restaurant near the Harbour (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Half Day – Gaily Tour of Genoa
- 3-Course Lunch in Portofino at a typical restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Cinque Terre Card (Train Ticket)
- Boat Trip from Manarola to Monterosso
- Full Day – Gaily Tour of Cinque Terre
- Exclusive Aperitif in Forte dei Marmi
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionACCOMMODATION:
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Historical House in Turin - Cascina di Corte (or similar)
1 Night in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Langhe area - Albergo all'Agenzia (or similar)
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Italian Riviera - Villa Balbi (or similar)
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Versilia area - Hotel Il Negresco (or similar)
- Cascina di Corte 3* or similar
Via Amedeo di Castellamonte, 2, 10078 Venaria Reale TO
Tel. 011 459 3278
- Albergo dell’Agenzia 4* or similar
Via Fossano, 21, 12042 Pollenzo, Bra CN
Tel. 0172 458600
- Grand Hotel Villa Balbi 4* or similar
Viale Rimembranza, 1, 16039 Sestri Levante GE
Tel. 0185 42941
- Hotel Il Negresco 4* or similar
Viale Italico, 82, 55042 Forte dei Marmi LU
Tel. 0584 78820
* Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
|Dates||12 guests||10 guests||8 guests|
|Low Season||€ 1800||€ 2000||€ 2200|
|Mid Season||€ 1850||€ 2050||€ 2250|
|High Season||€ 1900||€ 2100||€ 2300|
|Single supplement: € 260|
|Dates||6 guests||4 guests||2 guests|
|Low Season||€ 2600||€ 2800||€ 4500|
|Mid Season||€ 2650||€ 2850||€ 4600|
|High Season||€ 2700||€ 2900||€ 4700|
|Single supplement: € 260|
Rates are Commissionable
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
Low Season: Jan – Feb – Mar – Dec
Mid Season: Jun – Jul – Aug
High Season: Apr – May – Sep – Oct – Nov
Largo Cesare Battisti, 26
39044 Egna BZ