Day 1 - 13/02/19
Arrival to Venice airport and get your Tourist Ticket ACTV 72 hours with Airport Transfers in/return. Continue to your hotel. Welcome drink at your hotel. Free time for relax and shopping. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
Day 2 - 14/02/19
THE CITY OF LOVE: VENICE
Buffet breakfast and free time in the morning to explore Venice, the Italian romantic city par excellence. Don’t miss the opportunity to follow the route of one of the most important German writer, Thomas Mann, and its romance and masterpiece “Death in Venice”, a story of passion and love between the writer Gustav von Aschenbach and Tadzio, a charming boy. Admire the Golden Basilique of San Mark, built over several centuries in a fusion of Byzantine, Roman and Venetian architecture, the Doge's Palace, the famous Canal Grande and Rialto Bridge, and finally the Sospiri Bridge, created at the beginning of the 17th century to serve as a link between prisons. Lunch on your own to try some typical speciality of this region. In the afternoon (15:30 circa), enjoy a romantic gondola serenade tour where you will have the opportunity to live a unique experience in contact with an ancient Venice tradition: a plunge into the past of this charming city to live the magical experience of a gondola ride in Venice accompanied by an authentic Venetian gondolier. A fascinating and romantic gondola ride accompanied by traditional melodies in the background... with Gondola Serenade you can spend unforgettable moments and fully understand why Venice is considered one of the most romantic cities in the world. The Gondola Serenade tour will begin at the gondola station of Santa Maria del Giglio (near the Hotel Gritti), where you will board the gondola and join other boats to sail together around a boat where musicians and singers will be playing. This ancient custom of Venice was at its maximum in the eighteenth century, with the so-called freschi boat rides from which a real musical genre has derived the so called da batelo singing. Aboard a typical gondola in Venice, an unprecedented and fascinating tour to experience all the charms of this romantic city. You will enjoy a magical night in Venice thanks to a tour that will give you intense emotions and memories. Rest of the afternoon for free visits and shopping. In the evening romantic candlelight dinner accompanied by a bottle of Prosecco. Rest of the night on your own and overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Own the night in one of the several LGBT clubs like Piccolo Mondo Club in Venice Island, a very tiny and famous club here in Venice, or the club par excellence in Mestre, the Trash&Chic Club.
Meals: B – D
Day 3 - 15/02/19
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for relax and shopping. Afterwards transfer by your own from the hotel to the Airport.
- 2 Night in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4* in Venice - Palazzo Sant’Angelo sul Canal Grande (or similar)
- Welcome Drink
- Tourist Ticket ACTV 72 hours + Airport Transfers in/return
- Gondola Serenade Tour
- 3-Course Candle Light Dinner in Venice at a local restaurant
(½ Water, Coffee or Tea with a Bottle of Prosecco)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
Palazzo Sant’Angelo sul Canal Grande (or similar)
Elegant and aristocratic, the SINA Palazzo Sant’Angelo sits like a modern Atlantis on the Grand Canal between the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square. A patrician residence with a luxurious ambiance in which to delight in the unique, vibrant, enchanted and romantic experience that is Venice. Suspended between a dream and reality, delight in the stunning vistas over the languid waters of the lagoon, of our lush garden, and in the décor which recalls the elegance and opulence of the Belle Epoque. And then, when you walk into your room or your suite, you walk into a dream.
* Price per Package based on 2 People sharing a Double Room:
Price from € 489
Rates are Commissionable* Rates may be subjected to Supplements for Christmas, New Year’s Eve and other local celebrations
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 26
39044 Egna BZ