Full Day Boat Excursion from PIOMBINO
Board on your private LGBT Cruise with your personal LGBT Friendly guide to discover Elba Island !
Explore the biggest island of the Tuscan Archipelago and the third largest in Italy after Sardinia and Sicily, and the largest marine park in Europe. The island is linked to the French Emperor Napoleon and his exile in 1814. Together with your guide, you will begin a walking tour of Portoferraio with the visit of the first Napoleonic Villa of the island, the famous Villa dei mulini. Continue to Villa San Martino, summer residence of the emperor. Lunch on your own to taste the specialities of this island. In the afternoon free time to enjoy the blue sea and beautiful beaches and outdoor sports and activities, like diving and snorkeling in Elba. You can also go trekking in Enfola Beach or kayaking in the nearby Sansone Beach. In the late afternoon back to the starting point by boat.
- Private Hydrofoil for the itinerary
- Private English Speaking Skipper
- Private LGBT Friendly Tour Leader
- Aperitif on Board (Prosecco or Spumante 1 Bottle every 6 people + Snacks)
- Entrance Fee – Napoleon's Villas
- AC Private Motorcoach on the Island
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionN/A
* Price per Person
|12 guests||10 guests||8 guests||6 guests|
|€ 380||€ 460||€ 570||€ 750|
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the services at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
- Excursions subjected to Weather Conditions
- Rates are based on High Level Hydrofoil
- Upgrade with Luxury Yatch on request
- Pick up & Drop Off by Minivan or Motorcoach from the hotel can be provided on request
Largo Cesare Battisti, 26
39044 Egna BZ