Full Day Boat Excursion from TRAPANI and SAN VITO LO CAPO
Board on your private LGBT Cruise with your personal LGBT Friendly guide to discover Egadi Islands !
Discover the archipelago composed of three islands Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo. Explore these islands which have been inhabited since ancient times. Actually the name comes from the greek Aegates, meaning “the island of goats”, because in ancient times only these animals lived on the islands. They have been declared a Marine Natural Reserve and are subject to special protection. First stop in Favignana walking through its city centerand admiring the famous large complex of the Stabilimento Florio which now hosts a cultural and conference centre. Lunch on your own to try the specialities of these islands. Continue to Levanzo, the smallest of the three Egadi Islands, where you can enjoy the panoramic view of this island and see its captivating beauty along the waters and the rich variety of vegetation found here. People who enjoy trekking activities can make the use of this best opportunity and discover different areas along this island by walking. Back to the starting point by boat.
- Private Hydrofoil for the itinerary
- Private English Speaking Skipper
- Private LGBT Friendly Tour Leader
- Aperitif on Board (Prosecco or Spumante 1 Bottle every 6 people + Snacks)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionN/A
* Price per Person
|12 guests||10 guests||8 guests||6 guests|
|€ 200||€ 250||€ 300||€ 400|
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the services at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
- Excursions subjected to Weather Conditions
- Rates are based on High Level Hydrofoil
- Upgrade with Luxury Yatch on request
- Pick up & Drop Off by Minivan or Motorcoach from the hotel can be provided on request
Largo Cesare Battisti, 26
39044 Egna BZ