ABOUT THE CITY...
Naples is a wonderful city. A World Heritage city that is full of historical treasures and celebrated for its pasta and pizzas. The historic center, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, with its narrow alleys and morbid charm. Piazza Bellini, by day a quiet square with cafes to relax from the hustle and bustle in the nearby Via dei Tribunali, at night a popular hangout of young Neapolitans. One of the most important archaeological museums in the world. Stylish small bars in the trendy nightlife area of the Chiaia quarter. The panoramic view of the Bay of Naples and the Vesuvio from Castel Sant'Elmo.
Day 1 – WELCOME TO NAPLES
Independent arrival to your hotel. Accommodation and free time for shopping and dinner. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
Day 2 – FLORENCE LGBT FRIENDLY CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city! Morning walking shared tour with LGBT friendly guide. The best way to have a complete look of Naples from the centre until the panoramic zone in a short time. Sightseeing of about 2 hours with a small group tour led by a professional guide and operated with little minibuses. Pick up in hotel and first stop at the cathedral to visit its treasure chapel and S.Restituta basilica. Drive to the town Hall square where’s the New Castle built by French family of Anjou and go on to Posillipo area and stop on S.Antonio church terrace to get the best view of the city and the bay. End of the tour in Plebiscite square to see the front of the Royal Palace, the beautiful church of St.Francesco di Paola in its neoclassic style, Umberto I gallery and San Carlo theatre. Free time for lunch on your own tasting local specialities and for shopping, relax or individual visits. In the evening farewell dinner at a local restaurant. Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away at a LGBT Party in one of the most popular LGBT disco of the city. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
Day 3 – GOODBYE !
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Extra Nights and Excusions !
- 2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Naples – City Center
- Buffet breakfast
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Shared Short City Tour
- Shared Transfer in/out from/to the hotel
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- City Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Everything not mentioned under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person per 2 Nights sharing a Double/Twin Room:
|Price from € 179|
Double Use Single Room
|€ 40||€ 70||€ 40|
Rates are Commissionable
* The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
*** Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 26
39044 Egna BZ