ABOUT THE CITY...
Milan is the second largest city in Italy and the capital of Lombardy. The city is considered the world fashion & design capital and is home to important museums and landmarks including the Milan Cathedral and Santa Maria delle Grazie. It is a global fashion hub and the financial capital of Italy. These industries have acted as a gay magnet for gorgeous Italians, and a new generation of men now live their lives proudly out in the open. Milan has what is considered by many to be Italy’s gayest street, Via Sammartini. Actually the gay scene is scattered all over the Milan.
Day 1 – WELCOME TO MILAN
Independent arrival to your hotel. Accommodation and free time for shopping and dinner. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
Day 2 – MILAN LGBT FRIENDLY CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for shopping or individual visits. Lunch on your own tasting local specialities. In the afternoon together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city! Walking shared tour with LGBT friendly guide. Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza Duomo. The Teatro alla Scala was built in 1776 on the ashes of the old Ducal Theatre and at the beginning of the following century it became the home of Italian opera thanks to the great work of Gioacchino Rossini. After the visit to the theater tour will continue with a wonderful walk in the heart of Milan's famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, built in the second half of the nineteenth century and considered one of the world's oldest shopping malls. From here you get directly into the majestic Piazza Duomo, with the equestrian statue of King Vittorio Emanuele, the beautiful Palazzo Reale and the Palazzo dell'Arengario and of course the magnificent Gothic cathedral. The tour will end at the Duomo Market: the guide will accompany you there and then you are free to explore this 500-square-meter indoor space, where you can lose yourself among scents and flavors of local products and raw materials in the heart of Milan. Showing our voucher, you will be entitled to 10% discount on any product for sale in the Market! In the evening farewell dinner at a local restaurant. Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away at a LGBT Party in one of the most popular LGBT disco of the city. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
Day 3 – GOODBYE !
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Extra Nights and Excusions !
- 2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Milan – City Center
- Buffet breakfast
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Shared Short City Tour: Teatro alla Scala, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Duomo Square
- Admission Tickets
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- City Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Everything not mentioned under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person per 2 Nights sharing a Double/Twin Room:
|Price from € 199|
Double Use Single Room
|€ 50||€ 80||€ 40|
Rates are Commissionable
* The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
*** Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 26
39044 Egna BZ