ABOUT THE CITY...
Florence is in the heart of Tuscany, a region of beautiful landscapes, mountains and rugged coastlines of Italy. Despite the destruction that occurred during World War II and the devastating floods of 1966, Florence retains a historic city center and proud heritage that draws visitors from around the world. Florence was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1982, and it has been described by Forbes as “one of the most beautiful cities in the world”.
Day 1 – WELCOME TO FLORENCE
Independent arrival to your hotel. Accommodation and free time for shopping and dinner. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
Day 2 – FLORENCE LGBT FRIENDLY CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city! Morning walking shared tour with LGBT friendly guide. Get the chance to have a taste of one of the most important and charming cities of UNESCO World Heritage. Walk through the amazing center of Florence and discover its unique secular heritage and breathtaking beauty with an expert and fun tour guide. The tour explores the historic and architectural evolution factors from the Roman foundation through medieval centuries and its Renaissance glorious period up to modern time Florence. Learn about the Medici: masters of Florence. Our professional guide will take you to some of the most important spots where the greatest minds and artists have stood and been inspired. During this walk, you will see Piazza della Signoria with the town hall Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, the Baptistery with its ‘Gates of Paradise’, Giotto’s independent bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Santa Trinita and Orsanmichele Church, Pontevecchio Bridge and the secret Vasari Corridor, as well as famous shopping streets and the Oltrarno – the fourth and last district, the manual crafts neighbourhood. Also, stop for a surprise “tasting”, a nice and delicious break during your pleasant walk. Free time for lunch on your own tasting local specialities and for shopping, relax or individual visits. In the evening farewell dinner at a local restaurant. Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away at a LGBT Party in one of the most popular LGBT disco of the city. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
Day 3 – GOODBYE !
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Extra Nights and Excusions !
- 2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Florence – City Center
- Buffet breakfast
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Shared Short City Tour (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese)
- Surprise Tasting
- Headsets if necessary
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- City Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Everything not mentioned under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person per 2 Nights sharing a Double/Twin Room:
|Price from € 199|
Double Use Single Room
|€ 50||€ 80||€ 40|
Rates are Commissionable
* The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
*** Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 26
39044 Egna BZ